What I Ate for Dinner (3)

Now that the weather is cooler, making dinner is much more enjoyable.
The best part is that it's still grilling season so I can get the best of both worlds.

There isn't a meal much more comforting than fried chicken, biscuits, and sauteed rainbow chard.
This particular evening, I made cilantro rice, barbecue chicken, cilantro chimichurri, tomato salad, black beans, and enjoyed it with some habanero hot sauce.
I love making grilled pizza. It's simple, it's delicious, and it's fast. Its accompaniment, crispy hot wings, require a bit more effort and time, but it's worth it.
Seared potatoes and kielbasa is something my mom would make for us all the time.
I made humongous meatballs to pile on top of spaghetti tossed in tomato sauce.

Sausage and pepper sandwiches made on the grill are the best.
And I'm finishing off this post with spicy chicken sandwiches and yuca frita.
xoxo.

Comments