What I Ate: Stuffed Shells

Mermaid food, right? And that's kind of a perfect theme for my upcoming weekend and week. I'm heading to Turks & Caicos. Whoo! I'm going on holiday! I've got a few posts lined up to be published while I'm gone, so don't worry. And I'll have lots to share when I get back.


There's no recipe page, but I did make a slightly different variation of stuffed shells previously, if that helps. It's a similar concept and it's pretty self-explanatory. In this particular instance, I just slapped together a super quick sauce using canned San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, onions, crushed red pepper flakes, and capers. Oh, and just a splash of wine. The filling is ricotta, parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper flakes, dried basil, lots of black pepper, and an egg. I freaking love stuffed shells. I think it's one of the cutest meals ever.

xoxo.

Comments