Fig Painting

Because I love figs, because I was bored, because I have lots of unused arts & craft supplies, because I want some pretty decorative items for my new kitchen...
As you can see, I'm the type of painter that enjoys working with primary colors (plus black and white) because I think it's more fun and enjoyable to mix up my own tones and hues.

Do you recognize which movie I was watching on my iPad? Hint: that's Sloane Peterson in that one shot. Oh, and here's the inspiration photo from yesterday's post. The colors I used in my painting are quite a bit more artificial but hey, it's my art and I'll paint how I want to.
I'm contemplating doing one or two more paintings to sit alongside this one; turn it into a series of paintings. What do you think?

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!