What I Ate: Chocolate Cake

{dry ingredients}
{butter & water. cocoa. and a little Nutella, because why not?}
{ooey. gooey. yum}
{I will never get over these heart-shaped measuring spoons. NEVER.}
{the wet ingredients}
{mixing the chocolate with the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients}
{coconut oil spray. to make double sure that the cake won't stick}
{the batter}
{the cake all baked}
{the simple ingredients for TBFE (the best frosting ever). no salt in the original recipe but I like a little salt in my sweets}
{milk & flour}
{watch it thicken}
{paste-consistency}
{mix in a little vanilla}
{cream butter, sugar, and salt}
{slice the cooled cake in half}
{sliced strawberries make this cake healthy. just kidding.}
{a little bit of frosting and a bunch of berries}
{frosting the outside}
{added a few sprinkles and a strawberry garnish}
{changed my mind and added a LOT of sprinkles}

{just a view from another angle}
{the inside}
The End.

Comments