Skinny Asparagus (Soy)

Even though I just posted about asparagus yesterday, I'm posting another asparagus post today and then I have another one tomorrow.

I was at the market the other day and found these awesome young skinny asparagus. The thickness was comparable to green beans. What's delicious about this thin asparagus is that because it's so young, it's really tender and amazing.

Ingredients:
1 bunch thin asparagus
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flake
3 cloves minced garlic
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil

To make this asparagus, I heated a bit of oil with crushed red pepper flakes and garlic. Then I tossed in the asparagus, which I'd cut in half, and then added in a bit of oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil. I sauteed them until they were tender and then plated them up.

If you happen upon any skinny asparagus, I think you should pick some up!

Here's the recipe page:

Comments