Flour Bakery's Sticky Buns

Here is the link to the Best Sticky Bun Recipe EVER!!! (plus a Video)
I don't want to rewrite the recipe because it's already pretty well-written so I'm just posting photo collages of my experience making these by hand (because I don't have a fancy KitchenAid mixer... yet).

I had the pleasure of visiting Flour Bakery in Boston a few summers ago and I finally worked up the motivation to make the sticky buns myself. I adjusted the recipe a bit (made half the brioche dough and used hazelnuts instead of pecans - because we had them at home).

The Dough (I made a half recipe, since the website says that the brioche dough recipe makes 2 batches of sticky buns)

The Goo


The Filling

The Assembly

The Baking
It was a lot of work putting this together but the reward was definitely worth the effort. The dough is soft and chewy and airy and the goo is so sticky and yummy.

Comments